Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
guy:luv for sex gal: sex for luv
30-Mar-2005, 05:31 PM

....... best time to find out if it's "for real" as far as your partner is concerned is just before sex ..... just ask the simple question "will you marry me" and in that situation you're sure to get a straight answer ..... unless he/she is a complete heel !

30-Mar-2005, 05:34 PM

very true bernard Tongue opps not sayin anything other than agreeing with you
31-Mar-2005, 06:04 AM

....... oops ! ... 8O ... :lol: ... :lol:
31-Mar-2005, 09:24 AM

the answer from the question "will u marry me" is not a good way to determine whether is the right time to have sex with him.... :|
he may say "yes" before sex and say "no" after sex then give u lot of reasons that is not the time to talk about marriage, trying to comfort u by saying that have sex is very common for couples whether married or not married nowadays.

~sAlt Of thE EArth~
31-Mar-2005, 10:35 AM

jcleo, a smart lady will know if the guy is real or not and if he is only want sex and never think about being with you.. why should a girl sleep with a guy when that guy is useless and careless? u know.. it is important to find out if the guy is genuine before you do anythign which you will regret later. you might say you wont regret, but you would when he leaves you.

have sex is not common for a couple if they are not in love and planning for future together. It NEVER work when the planning only come from one person instead of two person. if the guy kept avoiding from being ask about the future of the relationship.. then.. he is either not confident being with the girl, he has never thought about being with her, he just want sex, or another word to all that is he doesn't love her. A good excuse he could say is that he has problem himself and that he couldn't provide security to the girl he loves.
31-Mar-2005, 11:03 AM

jcleo:
when in love with someone, there is nothing can be considered as "rugi or untung". it's about mutual consent. u willing to give, s/he willing to accept. that's why i said "no regret after sex". if u have the thinking of who will get the benefit after having sex, then better u just 'locked up' ur lust and dont do anything. love vs sex is not a trade, there is not surplus or deficit

its easily to say not considered as rugi or untung ....
but when comes to do ... haha .. its different from wad u said oledi ...
31-Mar-2005, 11:11 AM

-666- Wrote:jcleo:
when in love with someone, there is nothing can be considered as "rugi or untung". it's about mutual consent. u willing to give, s/he willing to accept. that's why i said "no regret after sex". if u have the thinking of who will get the benefit after having sex, then better u just 'locked up' ur lust and dont do anything. love vs sex is not a trade, there is not surplus or deficit

its easily to say not considered as rugi or untung ....
but when comes to do ... haha .. its different from wad u said oledi ...

-666- i wouldnt want a guy who has touched many girls Tongue some girl wouldnt mind, but not me.
31-Mar-2005, 11:24 AM

omg ..... i tot u're a boy druidy
well .... if u love that person u wouldnt mind bout his/her pass ...
if u both click .. why dun give it a try ...
thing might works out oso ma ^^
31-Mar-2005, 11:37 AM

druidy Wrote:jcleo, a smart lady will know if the guy is real or not and if he is only want sex and never think about being with you.. why should a girl sleep with a guy when that guy is useless and careless? u know.. it is important to find out if the guy is genuine before you do anythign which you will regret later. you might say you wont regret, but you would when he leaves you.

have sex is not common for a couple if they are not in love and planning for future together. It NEVER work when the planning only come from one person instead of two person. if the guy kept avoiding from being ask about the future of the relationship.. then.. he is either not confident being with the girl, he has never thought about being with her, he just want sex, or another word to all that is he doesn't love her. A good excuse he could say is that he has problem himself and that he couldn't provide security to the girl he loves.

how if the guy loves the girl very much and wanna have a family with her so much but afraid that he cant give the girl a good life after married? he has no confidence to have his own family because he came from a broken family and scare that the same tragedy will happen on him?

~sAlt Of thE EArth~
31-Mar-2005, 11:41 AM

jcleo Wrote:
druidy Wrote:jcleo, a smart lady will know if the guy is real or not and if he is only want sex and never think about being with you.. why should a girl sleep with a guy when that guy is useless and careless? u know.. it is important to find out if the guy is genuine before you do anythign which you will regret later. you might say you wont regret, but you would when he leaves you.

how if the guy loves the girl very much and wanna have a family with her so much but afraid that he cant give the girl a good life after married? he has no confidence to have his own family because he came from a broken family and scare that the same tragedy will happen on him?

well you will be able to tell if he is genuine or not isnt it? Smile the most important in love is if he is real to you. .... in all.... dont you think a girl deserve to be treated better with healthier relationship without too much excuses? i know it is hard sometimes....... easy to say but hard to do it. I mean my own relationship is fine at this stage... but a lot of my close one's arent that great... its hard to say.... you are in that relationship, you know the best what you are doing. it will be very hard for other's to understand.
31-Mar-2005, 11:47 AM

druidy Wrote:-666- i wouldnt want a guy who has touched many girls Tongue some girl wouldnt mind, but not me.

ya... some girls might mind about their another half's past. but what can u do with the past? learn to forgive and forget when u love somebody. ok... it may be hard to forget but u cant forever keep that unmeaningful memory in ur mind. it will be in different case if he looked for prostitute... :? ... once or twice still ok... if always... gonna kick his ass :evil:

~sAlt Of thE EArth~
31-Mar-2005, 12:00 PM

druidy Wrote:well you will be able to tell if he is genuine or not isnt it? Smile the most important in love is if he is real to you. .... in all.... dont you think a girl deserve to be treated better with healthier relationship without too much excuses? i know it is hard sometimes....... easy to say but hard to do it. I mean my own relationship is fine at this stage... but a lot of my close one's arent that great... its hard to say.... you are in that relationship, you know the best what you are doing. it will be very hard for other's to understand.

Agree with you... only the two in a relationship will know what is the actual problem occurred between them. it's hard to make other to understand it...

by the way... Congratulation, druidy! u r so lucky to have John... coz u said ur relationship is moving smoothly so far... not like others have to go thru many obstacles... just like the never rest waves... settled one come again another one (problem)...Sad

~sAlt Of thE EArth~
31-Mar-2005, 12:41 PM

jcleo Wrote:
druidy Wrote:well you will be able to tell if he is genuine or not isnt it? Smile the most important in love is if he is real to you. .... in all.... dont you think a girl deserve to be treated better with healthier relationship without too much excuses? i know it is hard sometimes....... easy to say but hard to do it. I mean my own relationship is fine at this stage... but a lot of my close one's arent that great... its hard to say.... you are in that relationship, you know the best what you are doing. it will be very hard for other's to understand.

Agree with you... only the two in a relationship will know what is the actual problem occurred between them. it's hard to make other to understand it...

by the way... Congratulation, druidy! u r so lucky to have John... coz u said ur relationship is moving smoothly so far... not like others have to go thru many obstacles... just like the never rest waves... settled one come again another one (problem)...Sad

well nothing is perfect jcleo.... we do have problems sometimes.. but always try cuddle 5 minuts after, either he try to make friend or maybe me Tongue most of the time is him coming over to make friend.... cos I admit that i am stubborn.. and jcleo.. we still have other problem too.. but at least we know we need each other everytime.. and we stick together most of the time, day and night like husband and wife already and the question when we are going to get married isnt in my mind yet. u know jcleo.. nothing is perfect Smile ppl that tell you their relationship is perfect, that isnt true! 8-)
31-Mar-2005, 04:39 PM

jcleo Wrote:the answer from the question "will u marry me" is not a good way to determine whether is the right time to have sex with him.... :|
he may say "yes" before sex and say "no" after sex then give u lot of reasons that is not the time to talk about marriage, trying to comfort u by saying that have sex is very common for couples whether married or not married nowadays.

....... the reason to ask "will you marry me" at that time is not to determine whether or not it is right time to have sex with him/her, but to determine what are his/her "deep-down" motives for being there .... is it purely for sex or is it purely for true-love ?

If, as you say, he/she may say "yes" before and say "no" afterwards then he/she is a heel ! ..... in which case, you do, at least, know the true nature of your relationship !
31-Mar-2005, 05:02 PM

druidy Wrote:
jcleo Wrote:

well nothing is perfect jcleo.... we do have problems sometimes.. but always try cuddle 5 minuts after, either he try to make friend or maybe me Tongue most of the time is him coming over to make friend.... cos I admit that i am stubborn.. and jcleo.. we still have other problem too.. but at least we know we need each other everytime.. and we stick together most of the time, day and night like husband and wife already and the question when we are going to get married isnt in my mind yet. u know jcleo.. nothing is perfect Smile ppl that tell you their relationship is perfect, that isnt true! 8-)

....... yes, congratulations druidy ... you have the right answer there with "always try cuddle 5 minutes after" cos there is a saying : "Never sleep on an argument". If John comes back to you soon afterwards then you know he loves you ... but don't let it become too much of a one-way traffic (even if you are stubborn :lol: ) ... give-and-take at times like that is also very important !