Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Renting Apartment in Labuan
29-Jun-2007, 10:10 PM
Renting Apartment in Labuan
Hello everybody,
I have just tried my first post on this forum and it's gone - lost!
What I was saying was that I have visited the paradise island of Labuan on 2 occasions and I am desperate to come back again early next year.
I have been told that it is possible to rent an apartment in the Beta tower or Kerupang ll Apartments. I know where the Beta tower is but where are the Karupang Apartments?
Looking to stay for one or two months. Can anyone give me any information on either, please? Also does anyone know who I should contact?
Can't wait to get back to Labuan.

Many thanks,

Sophie

06-Jul-2007, 08:16 AM

....... Silence is Golden, Sophie, so don't hold your breath waiting for a reply :lol: ... writing from Yorkshire, uk, I cannot give an answer to your question but maybe this link will help .......

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

it's all I have to go on for when I move into the area in a few weeks time !
07-Jul-2007, 03:48 AM

Thanks very much, Bernard. It looks as though we have posted on the wrong forum for help. Strange because the people in Labuan are the friedliest in the world, I think.

Good luck in your search. I know the Mariner Hotel is a good basic hotel for a base while you are looking around for other opportunities - reasonable and clean.

Are you moving to Labuan permanently?
12-Jul-2007, 01:24 AM

hi sophie,
staying in Labuan on a permanent basis was my original idea but property prices are so high (and there is no such thing as an estate agent any way) that I have decided to just spend maybe a year there whilst I'm having a house built in West M'sia ... there seem to be some nice beaches on the west coast there and I have my eye on an area not far from KL, where I did once live for 4 months many years ago.

Any idea what the rates are for staying at the Mariner, btw ?

Have a look at your private messages and I'll tell you more about my feelings about Labuan, and my plans :-)
12-Jul-2007, 03:23 AM

hello, bernard...good luck in your quest!! ;-)
13-Jul-2007, 06:47 AM

hello Dory,
thanks a lot Big Grin ... looking forward to it :wink: