Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Handphone Pertama Buatan Tempatan/First Malaysian Made Hps
27-Jan-2005, 11:23 AM
Handphone Pertama Buatan Tempatan/First Malaysian Made Hps
Hai!

Saya Aisya dari Aifa Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd.. Kami dari Aifa amat berbangga untuk memberitahu rakyat Malaysia yang Malaysia bakal mempunyai telefon bimbit pertama keluaran tempatan. Oleh itu, adalah sangat diharapkan semua rakyat Malaysia melayari Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. untuk mengetahui lebih lanjut tentang telefon bimbit pertama negara. "belilah barangan buatan Malaysia!'

Terima Kasih

Aisya @ Aifa Co.

Hye People!! Big Grin

Im from Aifa Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd..We are very pleased to inform you dat Malaysia is about to have its own First Made Local Handphones.. We hope all you Malaysians out there will visit Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. regarding this matter. We hope to get support from fellow Malaysians.. 'Do suppport Barangan Buatan Tempatan'

Aisya @ Aifa Co.

27-Jan-2005, 11:27 AM
Re: Handphone Pertama Buatan Tempatan/First Malaysian Made H
sagax Wrote:Hai!

Saya Aisya dari Aifa Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd.. Kami dari Aifa amat berbangga untuk memberitahu rakyat Malaysia yang Malaysia bakal mempunyai telefon bimbit pertama keluaran tempatan. Oleh itu, adalah sangat diharapkan semua rakyat Malaysia melayari Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. untuk mengetahui lebih lanjut tentang telefon bimbit pertama negara. "belilah barangan buatan Malaysia!'

Terima Kasih

Aisya @ Aifa Co.

Hye People!! Big Grin

Im from Aifa Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd..We are very pleased to inform you dat Malaysia is about to have its own First Made Local Handphones.. We hope all you Malaysians out there will visit Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. regarding this matter. We hope to get support from fellow Malaysians.. 'Do suppport Barangan Buatan Tempatan'

Aisya @ Aifa Co.

do you make them all from scratch or importing the chips and fix them in malaysia? many computers and mobiles etc are made from factory seconds.
27-Jan-2005, 12:58 PM

yes, that's true..
27-Jan-2005, 01:02 PM

I would really feel proud if everything is purely malaysian made.. else it will be so easy lar just pasang and assemble nia, most people know how to do that after reading the manual! Tongue
27-Jan-2005, 01:58 PM

wahh.. druidy, u sounds like expert in everything after reading that programming manual.. haha.. well, it's ok if fully made in m'sia, but we will also need to consider "quality" lah.. we all r very familiar with "quality control" in m'sia..
27-Jan-2005, 02:02 PM

I am in doubt if it's really Made in Malaysia or just Assembled in Malaysia. Any detail info?

aLvinHan
[Image: wavecrowd.gif]
27-Jan-2005, 02:06 PM

spid3r_w3bs Wrote:wahh.. druidy, u sounds like expert in everything after reading that programming manual.. haha.. well, it's ok if fully made in m'sia, but we will also need to consider "quality" lah.. we all r very familiar with "quality control" in m'sia..

oh.. my prog manual nothing like teaching me how to make computer bomb or chips.. its like those numerical prog that solve mathematical to physical problem la.. if you want me to assemble computer, I more likely ruine it kakakakakak.... too many wires.... maybe better i knitting it into sarong.
18-Feb-2005, 02:02 PM

the first malaysia phone, ooh great. thanks for telling me that, years after every country else had their own handphone. Malaysia truly suck at this.

and the website, OUCH.
18-Feb-2005, 02:08 PM

H4RRY Wrote:the first malaysia phone, ooh great. thanks for telling me that, years after every country else had their own handphone. Malaysia truly suck at this.

and the website, OUCH.

hahahahha.. :lol: :lol: they are going to wrap you up with malaysian flag Harry and put you into the cremator.
18-Feb-2005, 06:45 PM

druidy Wrote:hahahahha.. :lol: :lol: they are going to wrap you up with malaysian flag Harry and put you into the cremator.

i just hope he knows more magic than those in the movies.. haha

it doesn't show how much it weigh? or the measuring size?.. maybe it's huge and heavy.. Tongue
19-Feb-2005, 07:23 PM

hehe.. well spider, i went to the website, and from the picture, it looks pretty compact to me, well.. hand phone now a days are pretty compact anyway, and to produce the old fashioned hand phone would be very rare unless its for the rural region where they still need the big analog phone to catch a better signal, am not very sure.. but, if the new company which claimed they produced the first mobile phone perhaps would have bought the phone parts and assemble them in malaysia, if they do, the phone should be compact and reasonably light. what do you think har? 8-)
21-Feb-2005, 08:02 AM

well, it does look compact, but don't let picture fool u.. btw how much will it cost is still a big question mark!
21-Feb-2005, 05:46 PM

i think i see th price somewhere. RM750 if not mistaken.
25-Feb-2005, 09:33 AM

i'm proud if Malaysia can do this! Hope can get improvement in the future!
25-Feb-2005, 04:07 PM

fish_pk142 Wrote:i'm proud if Malaysia can do this! Hope can get improvement in the future!
well at least it is good, doesnt matter if they produce everything from raw or if they ordered it from outside and assemble in malaysia.. it should create extra job oportunity, wouldnt it? Big Grin