Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying House In Labuan
05-Jun-2007, 09:18 AM
Buying House In Labuan
i hv intention to buy house and settle down in Labuan. recently i made a short trip to Labuan but didnt find any advertisement for house to sell and i dont have any clue as to where to find developers' offices. can anybody help me here ? thank you in advance

05-Jun-2007, 09:39 AM

I dont know how to deal wwith the developers or brokers, but I know where to find any advert on house for sale. Yes, it is there, the Advertisement board in FInancial Park @ Ujana Kewangan.

Maybe I can look for you the next time I go to FP.

Anyone can help?

Photo Portfolio : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
05-Jun-2007, 10:14 AM

Wow sounds like you are going to an Islander! as in Hawaiiii :mrgreen:
05-Jun-2007, 05:08 PM

thanks for the replies. any kind of help is appreciated
06-Jun-2007, 12:19 PM

Big Grin elise ...what type of house that u looking for ? may i know ? got 1 of my friend want to sell his house ... but his house terrace type ... at perumahan layang- layangan .... you prefer which area of the house you want to buy ? near town , kampung area or industry area ? 8-) 8-)
06-Jun-2007, 03:20 PM

Lazenda is the main developer Contact Taiara and TK.
08-Jun-2007, 01:38 PM

i know this agent .. his name is mr mokhtar nordin.
18-Jul-2007, 10:10 AM

mum has a house for sale in labuan. near town area. near chiwen, chi hwa schools, financial park etc. interested please drop a line. thanks
23-Jul-2007, 06:52 PM

....... how much, pizza ? ... I'd like to come and live near you on Upper Changi Road but can't afford it :lol:
23-Jul-2007, 07:02 PM

get your butt over Bernie my man and take it from there. There are loads of houses for sale on the island. Ahhhhh, but getting a good is is a different story. Don't expect EU standards, best maybe to supervise the building of your own.... How's the BP? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
27-Jul-2007, 07:00 AM

hello there bernard! u still remember me and my upp changi rd apartment?! Smile
we sold the place at changi. made small profit. now moving to Toa Payoh. waiting for next downturn to buy another property. hehehehe
the prices are crazy in singapore at the moment.

are u serioulsy interested in mum's house in labuan? hers is still in good condition. classic european design. great location. i remember there is a mango tree at the yard that takes ages to have fruit. hahahahha. but the 'precious' mangoes are really really sweet.Smile
28-Jul-2007, 06:01 AM

hmmm ! ... yeah I remember you and your Upper Changi Road place ... you made me feel really jealous :-) ... Toa Payoh now, eh ? .. that brings back memories and I keep getting Paya Lebar, where the first airport used to be, and Seletar and Thomson Road ... are you anywhere near those places ?

Your mum's place ? ... I think that I am really more interested in West M'sia now where things are more organised (they actually have estate agents there !) ... though, if I won the lottery, Changi would definitely be the place for me :-) ... that's certainly the place I'm headed for on my first vacation ! :-)
28-Jul-2007, 06:59 AM

ermm...seletar..thomson rd...they kinda sound familiar....i know thomson hospital is nearby.....sorry...still not familiar with roads in s'pore.
jealous? why? we are now stuck in this tiny hdb flat....not my kinda of ideal living environment....

yeah...love changi....less populated area.....i cant bear to go to places with too many people around. lived in china for couple of months. SCARRY! i am now keeping an eye on pasir ris area....hopefully we can find something affordable and move out from the pigeon hole soon!

gee! i can be your estate agent!! and of cos will give u discount on commission too!

so are u settled in kuantan or kl now? when is your first vacation? are u coming to singapore?
02-Aug-2007, 02:01 AM

kent Wrote:get your butt over Bernie my man and take it from there. There are loads of houses for sale on the island. Ahhhhh, but getting a good is is a different story. Don't expect EU standards, best maybe to supervise the building of your own.... How's the BP? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

... thanks, kent, but it's the "Ahhhhh" bit I don't like !! ... the GBP is good right now (just hit 2+ against the USD, which the MR is linked to also, I believe !) but West M'sia is a lot nearer EU standards for property standards ... that's the beauty of having estate agents ... if it ain't no good, they don't make any money :-)

pizza Wrote:ermm...seletar..thomson rd...they kinda sound familiar....i know thomson hospital is nearby.....sorry...still not familiar with roads in s'pore.
jealous? why? we are now stuck in this tiny hdb flat....not my kinda of ideal living environment....

yeah...love changi....less populated area.....i cant bear to go to places with too many people around. lived in china for couple of months. SCARRY! i am now keeping an eye on pasir ris area....hopefully we can find something affordable and move out from the pigeon hole soon!

gee! i can be your estate agent!! and of cos will give u discount on commission too!

so are u settled in kuantan or kl now? when is your first vacation? are u coming to singapore?

If I remember right, pizza, Pasir Ris area is good ... but as for estate agents, sorry but this is the outfit for me :-) Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

It's true that places with not so many people around are the best ... Changi Creek for me every time :-) ... I used to like the woods at Changi until somebody knocked them down to build an airport :-(

Yes, I'll be in S'pore soon ... jcleo has been working there for some time and she says she's going to get me a Tiger at the Raffles ... hope it's the right kind of tiger !! :-) ... joking, of course, but I dare say we'll meet up ... why don't you join us ... and bring druidy with you too !
02-Aug-2007, 09:48 AM

But LKabuan is Soooooo much nicer than W Malaysia. More property here than you can shake a stick at. :mrgreen: