Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brunei to Labuan Ferry
01-Feb-2006, 01:30 PM
Brunei to Labuan Ferry
Can someone tell me what the name of the Catamaran ferries are and what time does the first one go from Brunei to Labuan each weekday. I saw a ferry timetable on the net but I dont know which is the "cigar boat" ferry and which is th bigger Catamaran.

Cheers

Graham

13-Feb-2006, 03:39 PM

There should be no ferry service from Labuan to Brunei. The only ferry services are connecting from Labuan to Menumbok (Sabah mainland). I may be wrong, anyone else to double confirm?

aLvinHan
[Image: wavecrowd.gif]
16-Feb-2006, 07:44 PM

Need some clarification here..."ferry" here refers to those that take both passenger and vehicles or onli passagers? :roll:
28-Jun-2006, 07:02 AM

ferry of course take both pasenger and vechiles..
express is the one who can be fil by pasenger only..
lol~
29-Jun-2006, 07:54 AM

noo..
it´s like,when i speak to mainland people
they refer ferry to the 1 carrying passengers only

so yes,which are u referring to?
30-Jun-2006, 04:54 PM

ferry can be both. carrying ppls only or ppls and vehicles.

but ferry going to brunei or labuan will only be carrying passengers.

cannot confirm on the ferry type nowadays. as the authorities will swap around the ferry operators schedule very often since they shifted to the new labuan ferry terminal. as you know, the operator run different type of ferry.

oh yeah. good news is that the vehicle terminal in brunei is ready since last year. it should start servicing muara-menumbok route toward the end of this year. but not to labuan yet. and the infrastructure like custom clearance is not ready both in the labuan terminal as well as the menumbok terminal. sad thing.
04-Jul-2006, 04:35 PM

woot?!labuan ferry can reach brunei?
i dunno tat even my uncle own a ferry and my cousin working at labuan ferry corporation..
wondering :/
erm..for mainland ppl,i think they use to say speed boat more then express or ferry..
speed boat is very small and unstable...only for budjet ppl...
express is wit air-con and stable..
however,ferry is without air-con and can carry vechiles...i mean for the passenger..
12-Jul-2006, 09:27 AM

There are 2 types of ferry, a car ferry to Menumbok, and a passenger ferry to Brunei. In December there will also be a car ferry to Brunei.
12-Jul-2006, 10:50 PM

is the news ferry to brunei in december confirmed?
labuan´s news regarding ferries n everything r always just-say-say type